Quantcast

Japan Society to teach you Japanese at NYAF

New York Anime Festival

I think it's clear that there are a lot of anime fans who want to learn Japanese. But if that Psychology-English double major just didn't send you down the anime-centric career you were looking for, the Japan Society has got the event for you. The non-profit Japan Society, which is dedicated to connecting Japanese and American cultures, will be holding five beginner's Japanese language classes at the New York Anime Festival, from 1:15 to 4:00 PM on Sunday, September 28.

The classes will be taught by a professional instructor from the Society's Toyota Language Center, and there will also be a preview for their upcoming 2009 exhibit, "KRAZY! The Delirious World of Anime + Comics + Video Games." I'm a student of Japanese myself, so I'll make sure to stop at the lessons and give my impressions when I head to NYAF this September.


[via MediumAtLarge]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts